07 July 2016

And we're off! Our campaign starts!

And the campaign starts! Please lend me your support!
View this email in your browser


Crowdfunding starts today! Please support me!

Dear Friends,

Today is the day! My crowdfunding campaign for my new venture is live! I sent a pre-campaign message a few days ago (if you missed it, you can find it here). I am starting a company called z'Nacht that delivers high-quality meals, fresh to you. Our delivery bicycle meets you at your train station on your journey home, bringing you a convenient, delicious meal to enjoy on your own schedule.

There are a few things that set us apart in our endeavor -- a focus on quality, on sustainability, and on making our customers' lives easier. 

I want to deliver the best quality product I possibly can. I want customers to be surprised at how fresh  and how delicious our meals are. I believe in supporting local farmers. I grew up farming, and I understand how the business works (and sometimes doesn't work). Luckily, in the mountains and valleys around Zürich, there are some amazingly talented people doing fantastic things with vegetables, fruits, dairy, and game. And I want z'Nacht to support them. We do all of our pick-up and delivery by cargo bike, leaving the streets as clean as the mountains around them. I also believe that convenience doesn't mean settling for bad quality. I have a degree in Food Science, and I plan on using it to create meals that taste like they are just out of your favorite restaurant kitchen, naturally and without preservatives.

Help me, please! Visit my crowdfunding page at http://www.100-days.net/en/projekt/z-nacht-gourmet-delivery. It's especially important to get an initial bump to indicate to other supporters and this campaign is going to succeed. Thanks so much for your time and all of the encouraging emails I've received!

With greatest gratitude,
Brock

Copyright © 2016 z'Nacht GmbH, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
z'Nacht GmbH
Eichstrasse 28
Zürich 8045
Switzerland

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

0 comments: