02 July 2016

I'm starting a business. Will you help me? (in the easiest, least painful way)

I'm starting a new business, and I need your help!
View this email in your browser


Dear Friends, Lovers, Wellwishers,
I need your help!

 

I'm starting a company that makes delicious, restaurant-quality meals, with three courses, a bottle of wine, and a surprise midnight snack included. We package them carefully (and beautifully), and then deliver them to you -- but here's the twist: we deliver them to your commute home. We meet you at the train station you use every evening, so that you don't even have to make an extra stop. It's called z'Nacht, which is the Swiss German word for "dinner" :) When you get home, all you have to do is heat the main dish in the oven for a few minutes, open the wine, and dinner is served.

Part of my fundraising strategy is using a crowdfunding platform that's very popular in Switzerland called 100-Days.net. Crowd funding works like this: I set a goal amount, and then get supporters to pledge a certain amount of money to my campaign. If I reach the goal, I get the money! If I don't, I spend a weekend crying and gnashing my teeth. For their donations, supporters get goodies (you'll be able to see the full list when the campaign goes live on July 7) -- some donation amounts are basically pre-purchases of z'Nacht services, others are just a show of support (for only 30 swiss francs! -- around $32 USD).

Here's where you come in. I need you to be a supporter -- a small amount, a large amount, it doesn't matter -- even if you live far from Zürich. Drinks are on me next time we meet! To build momentum, I need to get lots of supporters to pledge support the first day of the campaign. It helps show that people like this idea and that people trust me to provide a good product, and let's be honest: everyone loves a winner. Help me be a winner!

Check out the z'Nacht website here, and the crowdfunding campaign will be live on July 6. Let me know if you have any questions or comments! I'll send out another reminder the day the campaign opens (July 7) -- but let me thank you in advance for your time and support.


With greatest gratitude,
Brock Kuhlman
brock@z-nacht.ch

Copyright © 2016 z'Nacht GmbH, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
z'Nacht GmbH
Eichstrasse 28
Zürich 8045
Switzerland

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

0 comments: